VOLUNTEER RECEPTION / CUSTOMER SERVICEEvent Date : 30th November 2017
VOLUNTEER RECEPTION / CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Burwood Community Welfare Services Inc.
• 9.00am – 5.00pm
Burwood Community Welfare Services are seeking Volunteers to join there reception / customer service team. The role of the receptionist/customer service representative is to competently manage the reception area and oversee other daily administration activities in order to ensure the smooth running of the front desk.
• Work as a team member in cooperation with other paid and volunteer staff.
• Perform all duties required for specific reception and customer service roles, as well as Adhoc duties.
• Ability to complete customer service and reception roles interchangeably (as required)
• Available to volunteer on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:00-5:00pm (or other days as required)
Skills and Attributes:
• Friendly Personality
• Good sense of humour and ability to smile
• Good clear communication skills
• Ability to treat all clients with respect
• Provide a non-judgmental service
• Keen to help and learn
Burwood Community Welfare Services
Phone: (02) 9744-1866