VOLUNTEER GARDENEREvent Date : 7th December 2017
• Burwood Community Welfare Services Inc.
• 10:00AM-12:00 Monday (1 day per fortnight)
Burwood Community Welfare Services are seeking a Volunteer to help with gardening
The role of the Gardener is to come in once a week for a couple of hours and cut the grass, sweep concrete areas and trim shrubs if needed.
This position would suit a retiree or a person who would like to be a part of their community and help out where needed.
• Work as a team member in cooperation with other paid and volunteer staff.
• Perform all duties required to the best of their ability
• Obtain Police check and Working with Children Check
Skills and Attributes:
• Friendly Personality
• Good sense of humour and ability to smile
• Good clear communication skills
• Ability to treat all people with respect
• Provide a non-judgmental service
• Keen to help and learn
Burwood Community Welfare Services
Phone: (02) 9744 1866