SHUTTLE BUS DRIVEREvent Date : 23rd November 2017
We are in need of a person with a great personality and who wants to be part of their community. Do you know your way around the Inner City?
Do you feel as though you would like to give something back to your Community and are not sure how? Do you have 4 hours free two days a week?
Do you ask yourself ‘what can I do, to make a little difference in someone’s life?’ We would really like to hear from you!
Burwood Community Welfare Services is seeking a Driver to transport their clients between our centre and the Burwood CBD. Since the relocation of our office, we depend on our volunteers Monday and Wednesday from 9- 1:00pm. Flexibility for changes to days and times may be necessary, if there are events being held at the Centre.
• Following all established policies and procedures in terms of duties and responsibilities
• Keeping all clients information confidential
• Able to empathise and understanding for a person who may have a disability
• Assist passengers in and out the vehicle safely
• Displaying courteous and professional behaviour
• Making sure the vehicle is clean and presentable
Requirements for this position are as follows:
• Car Licence
• Good driving record
• Clearance from police check ( Cost to be covered by volunteer)
• Working with Children Check (Free for volunteers)
• Have a great sense of humour
THIS IS A VOLUNTEER POSITION
Burwood Community Welfare Centre
2 Wyatt Avenue
Burwood NSW 2134
Phone: 9744 1866