VOLUNTEER RECEPTION / CUSTOMER SERVICEEvent Date : 17th August 2017
VOLUNTEER RECEPTION / CUSTOMER SERVICE
• Burwood Community Welfare Services Inc.
• 9:00am – 5:00pm
Burwood Community Welfare Services are seeking Volunteers to join there reception / customer service team.
The role of the receptionist/customer service representative is to competently manage the reception area and oversee other daily administration activities in order to ensure the smooth running of the front desk.
• Work as a team member in cooperation with other paid and volunteer staff.
• Perform all duties required for specific reception and customer service roles, as well as Adhoc duties.
• Ability to complete customer service and reception roles interchangeably (as required)
• Available to volunteer on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:00-5:00pm (or other days as required)
Skills and Attributes:
• Friendly Personality
• Good sense of humor and ability to smile
• Good clear communication skills
• Ability to treat all clients with respect
• Provide a non-judgmental service
• Keen to help and learn
All Volunteers are required to attend and participate in monthly training session and volunteer staff meetings.
All Volunteers are required to attend an Induction on Front Desk procedures.
Burwood Community Welfare Services