Tuning in to KidsEvent Date : 29th May 2019
Tuning in to Kids
FREE PARENTING WORKSHOP!
This six-week parenting workshop will show you how to develop your child’s emotional intelligence, and help them achieve academic success!
- Create meaningful connections with your child
- Help them manage emotions
- Prevent behaviour problems
- Help your child become a lifelong learner
TIME & DATE
- Wednesday 29 May: 9:30am-12pm
- Wednesday 5 June: 9:30am-12pm
- Wednesday 12 June: 9:30am-12pm
- Wednesday 19 June: 9:30am-12pm
- Wednesday 26 June: 9:30am-12pm
- Wednesday 3 July: 9:30am-12pm
Please include the following details:
Your name & phone number Child/children’s name & age
Free childcare & morning tea provided.
Places limited, register now!
Burwood Community Welfare Services
2 Wyatt Avenue Burwood NSW 2134
Register via email to Ruth Lindsay, Metro Assist email@example.com
or call (02) 9798 1700 for more info
Previous participants in Tuning in to Kids have said:
“One of the most useful workshops I have ever attended.”
“I found my child could calm down faster, and I was able to address issues in a better way.”